The XXL Trench town is a massive full kit, with a ton of real estate for hauling gear. Perfect for long overnighters at your favorite cabin, stashin boots, fuel, or the kitchen sink. You may even see your favorite CatSki operation hauling their utilities around in these units. You asked for it, and we're gonna let the big dog eat. Rack, and dual ski or board, or one of each carrying capabilities. FITS USING THE OPTION OF 4X LINQ MOUNTS OPTIMIZED FOR SHORT TUNNEL USE SPEC'd OFF A 154, FITTING THAT AND EVERYTHING ABOVE. New strap slots for easier strap securing of the buckle end. 4 Granola straps included for securing board or skis
- 2 pairs of BANANA Clips pre installed w/fastening hardware and aluminum buckles.
- Powdercoated textured black Inner utility rack be used for whatever you want. Fuel, chainsaw, utility bags, camping gear, you name it. -Integrated ratchet strap mount / bottle opener for extended shop wrenchin sessions. Textured black powdercoat, durable aluminum. Weighing in at 9.25lbs. Universal build, will fit any machine, although it will be slightly wider than an arctic cat tunnel due to their narrower design.
- Simply feed the GRANOLA STRAP through the strap slot on the top face, run straps up and over your gear, latching it through the outer buckle on the BANANNA Clip. Tension, and secure at the eyelet. Straps are extremely strong, durable, and manufactured by our friends at VOILE in the USA. Polyurethane strap, hardened aluminum buckle, 32" long, and 1" wide. Anyone that has carried these with them in the backcountry knows how useful they are for EVERYTHING! Excess strap material is recomended to be trimmed if needed, once determined after test fitting gear.
- ***LINQ bracket compatible. Quick on an off using 4x Linqs requiring 2 pairs of mounts/fasteners (sold separately). We Recommend a 3/4" long, by 3/16" diameter bolt/washer/nut.
- ***Banana clips return with the same improved Urethane formula. stronger, taller fingers, tighter machined tolerances, and better overall cold weather durability.
Size specs: 5-1/2" tall, 3-1/4" wide, 1" thick
- ** Hardware for mounting rack to the tunnel is not provided, nor is the rack drilled out for the mounting style. Due to the nature of user customization, depending on what machine is used has been determined the easiest option. Flanges can be drilled out to bolt through tunnel, and will also fit the Polaris Channel system. MAKE SURE- you understand your tunnel cooling system BEFORE drilling through your sled tunnel to mount!!! DO NOT drill through your coolers or you will have a bad time. Size specs: Rack 15-3/8" Wide x 4-1/4" Tall x 22-1/16" Long Headache rack height 7-1/4" Outer buckle of the Banana Clips measured to the opposite side Banana Clip buckle. 24-1/8"wide ******CUSTOM POWDERCOATED COLORS AVAILABLE UPON EMAIL CONTACT****** Additional cost will be incurred, and payment up front required $
- -All fabricated in house, in BC Canada.