Sled utility rack. Can be used for whatever the heck you want. Fuel, chainsaw, utility bags, camping gear, you name it.
- ***NEW IMPROVED TO FIT IN-LINE WITH BRP LINQ FUEL CAN IN FACTORY LOCATION & OPTIMIZED FOR SHORT TUNNEL USE SPEC'd OFF A 154, FITTING THAT AND EVERYTHING ABOVE.
- Integrated ratchet strap mount / bottle opener for extended shop wrenchin sessions. Has all the same rack features as the ski/board carriers, so down the road if you'd like to upgrade to mounts, everything is ready to go.Textured black powdercoat, durable aluminum, lightweight design. Weighing in at 3.7lbs. Universal build, will fit any machine, although it will be slightly wider than an arctic cat tunnel due to thier narrower design.
- ***LINQ bracket compatible. Quick on an off center mounted saddle requiring 2 mounts (sold separately) saddle the tunnel mounted linq plate, we recommend 3/4" long by 3/16" diameter bolt, washer, nut.
- **Hardware for mounting rack to the tunnel is not provided, nor is the rack drilled out for the mounting style. Due to the nature of user customization, depending on what machine is used has been determined the easiest option. Flanges can be drilled out to bolt through tunnel, and will also fit the Polaris Channel system. MAKE SURE you understand your tunnel cooling system BEFORE drilling through your sled tunnel to mount!!! DO NOT drill through your coolers or you will have a bad time. Size specs: 15-3/8" Wide x 4-1/4" Tall x 10-7/8" Long Headache rack height 7-1/4" ******CUSTOM POWDERCOAT COLORS AVAILABLE UPON EMAIL CONTACT ****** Additional cost will be incurred, and payment up front required $
- -All fabricated in house, in BC Canada.
BoonDock DropTop - Tunnel rack only -